6.12.10

etsy love

I came across Stacy Winters etsy shop today, and instantly fell in love!! Her style is so unique and pretty, and I just LOVE her photography prints!

this lovely set of note cards is so pretty. who wouldn't want to write in a card as cute as these?


Oh I just *love* these vintage fawn photo prints!

These sparkly little acorn ornaments would look so cute on any tree, or hanging anywhere else, for that matter!

Another set of note cards. *sigh*

Be sure and check out the rest of her shop - She's got all sorts of lovely little things! I think you'll love it too! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Okay for starters, your blog makes me happy!
    I love all the vintage ornaments you have!
    And those note cards are adorable!

    Ps. I am a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥