16.5.13

today







Today. 

One of those laid back gentle days. Days that make me want to be lazy...that makes me turn the soft music on....that make me want to paint..that makes me want to try something different, although I can't figure out what.  One of those days that makes me aware of all the green around me... reminding of the beautiful season of spring that we're in. Reminding me of why I love this time of year so much. It's like everything is new again. For me this year, everything is new.  My life is a whole new lifestyle, my last name is new. I have a new home. I have a whole new reason to love life and be grateful for.  I love that reminder. 


2 comments:

  1. Everything certainly is green now. :) I had mixed feelings about being lazy or productive. I did a little of both. :) Glad you posted again. <3 U!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥