1.6.13

hello june







Oh May, what a lovely month you were. Almost as good as April.  You brought spring weather, warm weather clothes, evening walks, settling in to my new life,  more weddings, beautiful blooming flowers, home projects, new learning curves, daily joy of waking up beside my best friend and so much more. I'm sad to see you go, but June is going to be just as lovely.  Can't wait to live each day of it.

Listening to this song over and over today.

The Brightest Lights by King Charles on Grooveshark



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower. Lovely way to start the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! May I ask where your adorable pink shorts are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your sweet comment Sara!! Shorts are from Rue 21. My favorite shorts! ♥ thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

thanks for your lovely note!♥