16.9.13

september


Today was perfection. Slept in late and woke up to the sound of rain and deliciously cool weather.  Felt so good to just stand outside and soak the coolness up.   Something about the first, cool crisp day after summer makes me soooo excited. Makes me so happy to be alive.

-Can't wait to try A Beautiful Mess's Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup.  Sounds so. good.

-Filling up my fall pinterest board. Wanting to take some fall photos so badly

-Fall picnic with my husband sounds so perfect

And of course as soon as it gets cool, I can't help but put this song on repeat -

Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day on Grooveshark


Here's to a fabulous week!


2 comments:

  1. I'm also delighted with the cooler weather and can't wait until the leaves begin to change color and it's time to pull out the darker, warmer clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥