13.6.11

link love

source source

A little bit of link love for you to enjoy♥


This Nantucket bicycle basket from L.L.bean. ohhh so cute! looove it. I've been looking for one for my bike and I think this one just might do the job!

Jersey-Top dress from Boden. Perfect for summer and I love the colors.

This wrapping paper from Style Milk is so pretty and dainty!

This bicycle post from Oh Hello Friend. Love every. single. photo.

My new favorite place for inspiration ~ honey and lace. I think you'll like it too!

This pretty image. Love the hat.

And I do so love this vintage wallpaper from Retro Villa. -They have sooo many lovely designs! hmmm. maybe I should consider wallpapering my bedroom? oh I do love that thought.

This quote ~ Small things become great when done with love. - unknown


Here's to a lovely week♥





3 comments:

thanks for your lovely note!♥