8.6.11

sweet treat

So, I read somewhere online something about adding Izze to your ice cream. I've been dying to try it ever since. Today I got my chance and ohhh my! was it SO good! If you've ever had a root beer float, it's along those lines, but a tangy citric flavor instead. And that combined with the sweet ice cream is just so delicious! Just add your favorite flavor Izze ( I used Sparkling Mandarin) to some vanilla ice cream, and ta da! you have a summer treat! ♥

(Goodness. Those Izze bottles are so cute! I could photograph them all day! )


4 comments:

  1. good idea! Looks delicious and fun to try!
    I love Izzy's bottle caps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm loving it! I'm now following :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥