17.7.11

ruche love

I know every other blogger has already blogged these images, ( and you've probably already seen them as well ) but I can't help but doing it anyway! I love Stephanie Williams photography, and am always blown away by her images for Ruche's look book. I love the emotion that these all portray, and not to mention I loooove this line of clothing. It's so soft and feminine like and modern but yet so very vintage.

I think this is one of my favorite outfits. That blouse is sooo pretty!

*sigh* didn't you like them too? See the rest here.

4 comments:

  1. rush is serious love.
    Their lookbooks are so inspiring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirts are too short for my liking. I do think the last picture looks cute and fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh ruche always has the prettiest photography! love their style too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥