8.7.11

weekend loveliness

How beautiful it is to rest, and then do nothing afterward.- unknown

Exactly my thoughts about the last weekend. It was spent with family. Nights were spent in a cabin, and the days out on the boat. It felt so amazing to just relax and do absolutely nothing. I can't remember the last time I did that. I love being out on the water, (Of course I won't mention part about the nasty sunburns and ugly peeling skin) I love feeling the breeze, I love water sports, I love time spent with family...oh it was a lovely weekend!

I want to do it again.



5 comments:

  1. If just so happened that I was just wishing you would post and behold, here it is.:)

    Oh that looks like such fun! I love water. At least I think I do.:) So glad you had a lovely time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great presentation of your themes. Good presentation. Thanks.Beautiful bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness it looks like sooso much fun! Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your picture of the sea! it's definitely a glimpse of true beauty captured on film. /hope you're going well &hope to hear from you soon, love xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥