(and only 9, because I couldn't think of a 10th one!)
♥ ♥ ♥
1. Favorite font ever is Century Gothic. I use it for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
2. If there is a blank piece of paper and a pencil or pen in front of me, within minutes, that piece of paper will not be blank. I can't help but write on any piece of paper I see. Random words or whatever is going through my mind or around me...I've even gotten to the point of carrying a notebook and pen with me if I know I will have some time on my hands - I just pull out my notebook and scribble away.
3. I can live without Chocolate...I do enjoy it form time to time, but I can go months without having any and be just fine.
4. When I'm bored, ( take that back - I don't get bored! ) -when I'm not in the mood for anything else, I will browse and watch music videos that were made in the 60's. Not necessarily for the song itself, but because it's like getting to see a bit of what life was like then. This one is my recent favorite.
6. I have this thing for small glass bottles. Clear ones, green ones, blue ones, short ones, tall ones....and they're so perfect for holding one flower.
7. There's only one food I'm addicted to - and that's popcorn. (The hot air popped kind - not the microwave kind!) For snack, for lunch, for bedtime snack, for movie time....there's rarely a week that goes by without it.
8. I dislike reading so very much, but I buy myself plenty of books and force myself to read them.
9. My dream is to someday be a wife and mummy to someone special - but until then, I'm loving this season of life.