23.8.11

summer thoughts

Oh, I've been a really bad blogger of late...the business of the summer and school starting has taken over my time. I can't believe summer is about over...where did it go to?! And it's been the loveliest of summers too... so many new things, new places to see, goals accomplished, memories made. 'Tis been lovely. I'm enjoying every last minutes of it, while at the same time anticipating fall!!
I just love that seasons change.

I love the above photo taken by the very talented Ashley Oostdyck? It makes me happy every time I see it!

Loving these engagement photos. So sweet.

Don't think me funny, because I have no idea why this photo intrigues me. Everything about it.

A verrrrry cute and in-expensive way to wrap a gift. I've got plenty of maps laying around that would be perfect for this!

This diy floral headband tutorial would be the perfect project and be so pretty to wear!



2 comments:

  1. It has been a lovely summer for the most part even though it has been so HOT. But I can't wait till fall! I LOVE the fall colors, the coolness in the air, the crunch of leaves, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that engagement photo shoot is awesome!
    guess what, i'm actually excited for fall! yay!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥