12.12.11

the everyday

Where does the time go? It's already almost Christmas...only 13 more days! Suddenly I remember everything I wanted to do before Christmas and there doesn't seem enough time now.

12.8.11
Making Christmas picture with paper, scissors, glue and lots of glitter! I love how she is sooo excited for Christmas!


12.9.11
This picture spells "kitty." A very naughty kitty. Oh well..it's just an ornament..right?



12.10.11
Spent the afternoon with an elderly neighbour friend, and put up this small tree for her and decorated it, then we watched a Christmas movie together. It was so special!


12.11.11
Evidence of a cozy evening!


12.12.11
Wanting to play with glitter soooo very badly! I have so many ideas, just no time yet. I did get it out for just a few minutes today...I want to make a snow globe, and a glitter house...and glitter some presents....I love glitter...it's so sparkly and cheery!


2 comments:

  1. I love getting to see glimpses into your life like this. :) Such fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as the cat doesn't do something with the ornaments hanging in your room, right??! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely note!♥